Tuesday, 18 March 2014

Life, don't talk to me about life.

It's March already?

Wow, this year is sailing past me. I've been super busy caring for a very sick child, trying not to neglect my other children, helping run our new family business The Sailing Shop and organising a junior Sailing State Championship. Sewing has fallen to the bottom of the to do list.
I will be back at That Dapper Market on 29th March, with my daughter Bel Short who will be selling her beautiful art work. I'll have a few cushions and a basket of purses and pouches for sale. That Dapper Market is a really cool evening; live music, great food, lots of stalls selling unique, hand crafted, locally made loveliness as well as lots of vintage clothes etc. Maybe I'll see you there?


2 comments:

  1. Sorry things have been stressy for you Emma, and I hope the sick child is okay? The Dapper Market sounds lovely - shall put it in my diary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane, Yes the sick child is on the mend (I might post something about that later) and The Dapper Market is a really fun event.

      Delete